The latest learning technology
The program has two parts:
- IELTS Writing, Speaking, Reading & Listening
- Word mine Vocabulary
The IELTS programme will help you develop key IELTS test-taking strategies, increase your vocabulary, and improve your skills across listening, reading, writing and speaking with realistic IELTS test material. Each lesson includes comprehensive coverage of how to tackle specific task types, a wide range of practice activities, explanations and an end-of-lesson test.
IELTS Four Skills
IELTS Writing, Speaking, Reading and Listening is designed for students who need to improve scores on the Academic IELTS test.
These courses will help students to improve their skills and prepare for the IELTS test with realistic IELTS test material. Each course can be used on a wide range of devices, enabling seamless mobile study.
IELTS Prep Features:
- 60 digital lessons at each level covering Academic IELTS Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
- Language focus sections to increase knowledge of IELTS-related vocabulary, and grammatical structures that will improve both range and accuracy.
- Animated tutorials and skill summaries to help learners understand the exam format and develop their test-taking strategies.
- Structured skills practice through a range of activity types covering all IELTS-related question and tasks.
- Integrated pronunciation and tasks with record and play back functionality for IELTS Speaking.
- End-of-lesson tests and tasks to check understanding and measure your progress.
- New storage functionality for students to file and access written work, and speaking tasks.
At A Glance
- Level: CEFR A2 – B2 | IELTS 3 – 6.5
- Number of lessons: 180 lesson total (60 at each level, 15 at each skill)
- Lesson duration: Approx. 45 mins
There are no reviews yet.